Blue Star Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blue Star Line

Blue Star Line

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome To The Commodore Club!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kapn Jonah
Admin
Admin

Welcome To The Commodore Club! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To The Commodore Club!   Welcome To The Commodore Club! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:22 pm

Welcome to the Commodore Club. This is where the Cruise Ship Captains can find their Ship Logs, which is where they will record their Experiences on Multiplayer and in Missions. Any one Who is not a Captain, can apply here if they wish to cruise on one of our 3 Cruise Ships: Pride of Rotterdam, Titanic, and Red Jet 4.
How to Apply:
Just make a post here, telling me 3 environment that you would like to sail in. At the Moment, i donot have NH, so if anyone here has NH, please speak up and you can run our MP servers. When i get NH, which will be around Christmas time, i shall add the Ocean Star to the Cruise Division, and then you may pick another ship from the fleet to be captain on, and another environment, from NH if you would prefer.

After you apply i will add you to the Commodore list, and start a Ship log for you.
Back to top Go down
https://bluestarline.iftopic.com
Captain Adams

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Commodore Club!   Welcome To The Commodore Club! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:20 am

i would like to be on the Titanic, in Atlantic, Marseille, Solent
Back to top Go down
Kapn Jonah
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Commodore Club!   Welcome To The Commodore Club! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:32 am

u got it! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bluestarline.iftopic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Commodore Club!   Welcome To The Commodore Club! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Commodore Club!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Star Line :: Blue Star Line Cruises :: Commodore Club-
Jump to: